So after already producing two kinetic typography videos using After Effects I decided to give it another go. I wanted to make sure this time that the timing was a lot better and that visually the video was more pleasing.
For this video I chose to change the typefaces and font sizes in order to create some variation. I also changed the background colour to go with the music, and I believe it worked really well. However I believe it would have worked better if I used the 3D camera tool, however I could not get accustomed to using it, this is something I would definitely like to develop further. Overall I found using After Effects more enjoyable than any of the other mini projects as I liked the produced outcomes more.